Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[Ruby] Speaking in Tongues (Google Code Jam 2012)

          Hello, Reader ^^! Back again with source code. This time is Speaking in Tongues problem solver  which is written in Ruby programming language. The case is from Google Code Jam 2012: Qualification Round. I participated in the qualification and fortunately I can go to Round 1 x3. Now, instead of letting the code unused after helping me facing the competition, I post it in my blog as my thanks for my codes :3. About the case, it is about hashing one-to-one input, but the detail, looks at the extra credit for the link :D. Okay, that's all I can say. Thank you for reading ^^!




Extra Credit
Problem case and example (in A-small-attempt0.in and Speaking_in_Toungues_example.txt) from Google Code Jam 2012 Qualification Round (http://code.google.com/codejam/contest/1460488/dashboard#s=p0)


Download/View Source Code
Dropbox
Dropbox (Repository)
GitHub
GitHub (Repository) 







No comments:

Post a Comment