Thursday, January 26, 2012

[C++] Alphabet Soup (Facebook Hacker Cup 2012)

          Hello, Reader ^^! Back again with source code ^^! This time the source code is Alphabet Soup which is from Facebook Hacker Cup 2012. The source code is written in C++. This application can count how many HACKERCUP word can be made from H, A, C, K, E, R, U, and P letters which is obtained from input. I made this one when I competed in qualification round but didn't pass ( a small mistake, but fatal ). Oh well, rather I regret my time wasted making this code, I better posted it in here instead :). Okay, that's all I can say. Thank you for reading ^^!





Extra Credit:
- Problem case and example (in alphabet_soup.txt and alphabet_soup_example.txt) from Facebook Hacker Cup 2012 Qualification Round

Download/View Source Code:
- Dropbox
- Dropbox (Repository)
GitHub
- GitHub (Repository)






No comments:

Post a Comment