Tuesday, November 15, 2011

[C] Temperature Converter Listing

          It's been a while since I had my last playing with C programming language so this time I made a source code   "temperature converter listing" using C programming language. The problem case is inspired from other site (Look at credit). I manipulated the solution base to make it more variety. Now, this code simulates a temperature which lower limit and higher limit  can be set by user. Assume the temperature is Celcius. After that the user set the step (from the difference of higher limit and lower limit) which the step shall be used to make a list of temperature's value in Celcius, Reaumur, and Fahrenheit. Okay, that's all I can say. Thank you for reading ^^!




Extra Credit:


Download/View Source Code :
- Dropbox
- Dropbox (Repository)
- GitHub
- GitHub (Repository)




No comments:

Post a Comment